This journey has been the most painful (mostly the early birth and the NICU expierience), yet rewarding experience of my life. Where and when else would I have ever met these amazing 3 souls?
- Niklas - the bravest and strongest little human being we will ever know
- Gabbie-"Boomba" as we call her, whose love for food and sleeping amazes me everyday
- Lukas- the "little guy", whose curiousity for the surrounding world and smile are so big and wide that it takes over his whole face
Here was my realization of what HAPPINESS is...
- Having our babies home minus all the cords and the machines
- Having our dog Floyd lick our faces after over 2 months of separation
- Realizing once again that I have married my best friend and a soul mate
- Knowing that we are nothing without our families
- Having our friends to help us along the way
- Seeing our parents hold their grandchildren for the first time
- Having faith to guide and comfort us along the way
- Knowing that our lives have been changed for the better
- Finally sorting out what is most important in life